- Be careful not to rub or scratch the product on abrasive surfaces.
- Protect the product form hard impacts. Do not expose your product to the direct sunlight and keep it away from the direct heat sources (such as iron, radiators, electric heater, etc.)
- Do not leave newspapers or magazines on the product as the ink may penetrate and leave permanent stains to the leather products.
- Avoid contact of products with any clothe that may transmit the dark paint.
- Avoid contact with greasy substances, cosmetics, perfumes, hydro-alcoholic solutions and any material that may transfer color pigments to the product.
- Keep your product away from water and humid environment.
- In case of soiling or dampening on the surface, dry the product with a clean, lint free, light colored, absorbent cloth. Never use soap or chemical solvents.
- Leather products must not be washed in the washing machine and must not come into contact with chemicals such as detergents.
- Any leather product that does not have a “waterproof” sign and designation can allow penetration of water. Leather has pores and it is a breathing, living material. Therefore, when the product used while raining or snowing, it may leak water in. Therefore, water stains may occur.
- To protect your product, please store it in the protective sleeve supplied with the product.